1. Every PI must have a new eSirius 3G Log in group.
2. Please place your orders EARLY... like Thursday, Friday, or Monday before the Tuesday deadline. You will need time to figure out your new workflow.
3. If you are ordering from a small vendor, please give alternate instructions in the "Notes to Animal Technicians" box. (i.e. change vendors or will wait for the mice to be available, etc.)
4. Remember - you need to highlight each item before you can edit it.
5. Save, Save, Submit. If you do not Submit your order, it will not be processed.
6. Check your DRAFT Orders tab often. Each time you begin an order, a Draft is created. You can either pickup where you left off, or delete it. Keep this section CLEAN.
We have a trainig site for you to use. http://bit.ly/eSirius#G-PI